- Part-time opportunity to suit your lifestyle: 20 hours per week (including evening & weekend shifts)
- Fully paid 3-4 week initial full-time training – Monday to Friday (standard business hours)
- Modern new centre - Ellerslie – close to all major transport links
- Enjoyable role - Inbound reservation calls with positive customers
- 3 positions available!!!
Would you like to be part of a great team representing a high profile brand and dealing with positive customers? This position represents an excellent opportunity for successful candidates to enhance their skills and to work as part of a dedicated team who focus on providing excellent customer service!
Due to demand we are looking to expand our Reservations Contact Centre. Looking after two of the world leading car rental brands, AVIS and BUDGET, you will be responsible for taking inbound calls from our customers. Your role will be to determine our customers' needs and effectively process their reservations into our booking system.
- Determine customers’ needs and process all domestic and international reservations and requests;
- Offer relevant information/options to all customers regarding reservations, vehicles and the terms and conditions of the rental;
- Provide accurate rental costing;
- Accurately input computer data;
- Maintain departmental and individual quality goals.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Strong customer service orientation;
- Sound judgement/problem solving skills;
- Fantastic positive attitude and the ability to work effectively within a team environment.
- Accurate data entry
- Full NZ Driver Licence preferable
If you are a top achiever, top performer and possess the qualities we are after then please apply online.
Start date will be early August 2017.