Global and successful, we are a customer led and service driven organization. Things move fast so we encourage our people to make their own decisions and take control of their day. We reward achievements, provide opportunities to develop and encourage innovation! We have a global framework of high performing behaviours that drive our success; Customer Focus, Pace and Direction, Embracing Change, Winning Spirit, Authenticity and Employee Focus
We continue to experience growth and success and we are excited to be opening an Avis Budget branch in Christchurch City. With this comes the opportunity for an energetic and capable manager to lead a new team!
In this position you will be making the majority of decisions regarding the smooth operation and quality service at our Christchurch City location branch. Your will aslo lead and mentor your team for future leadership and to exceed branch goals.
Your other key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the operations of Avis and Budget brands to achieve financial objectives
- Ensuring our customers receive the highest level of service
- Maintaining effective fleet utilisation and profit generation
- Mentor, develop and inspire staff to achieve high performance in quality, service and sales.
- Develop new and existing business opportunities from local markets
We are seeking an experienced manager with the following skills and qualities:
- Energy and drive - strong dynamic, hands on leadership style
- Professional, positive and enthusiastic attitude
- Passion for service delivery
- Experienced manager with strong operational and organisation skills (similar industry would be an advantage)
- Proven experience with meeeting sales and targets - competent working with branch financials
- Understanding of customer and market dynamics
On offer is salary, car, annual incentive scheme, additional superannuation scheme above KiwiSaver and Life Insurance cover. We are a global organisation with unlimited opportunities and a high performing professional values driven company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of a global company experiencing a high level of growth within the exciting NZ tourism market. We have great career progression opportunities both locally and globally!
To apply please follow the relevant links to attach your CV and application letter. We look forward to hearing from you!